Register now for Homecoming 2013! Deadline is September 28, 2013!
Herein find our biggest newsletter ever, a whopping 16 pages of PDF goodness complete with:
- New OUBAA black jackets for sale as a fundraiser!
- A letter from new Pride director Dr. Justin Stolarik (dated August 7)
- A letter from Coach
- Improvements to homecoming gameday lunch
- A letter from Karen Renfroe
- A letter from OUBAA President Gail Richardson
- A “Feed the Pride” event coming up in September
- Other social events
- More Homecoming 2013 info than you could shake a stick at, presuming you were into stick-shaking for some reason.
- And history! Typewritten pages from the Leonard Haug era showing formations and trip itineraries for twelve shows and trips from 1956 through 1959, including trips in 1956 and 1957 to Notre Dame.
But as always, the big news is Homecoming 2013, scheduled for October 26 when the Red Raiders of Texas Tech return to Norman. Tickets are more expensive than for last year’s game against Kansas, and also as always, OUBAA has a limited number of tickets reserved in Section 36 for the Alumni Band (and our instruments). So register now for gameday tickets, lunch, spiffy new black zip-front jackets (optional), red uniform shirts (required for marchers, the same as since 2010), annual dues—all the good stuff!
This officially starts the clock on registration and the 2013 OUBAA season. It’s first-come, first-served, so don’t delay: read the newsletter and register now! (Or print out the registration page in the newsletter and mail it in—online or on paper, your choice, but you’re better advised to register quickly and take it easy on the officers!)