If you’re in South Florida for the Orange Bowl on Tuesday, check out these opportunities to see The Pride before the game!
Practice sessions are at Barry University in Miami Shores, the same place the Sooners are practicing. Some pep rally performances feature pep bands and not the full Pride. (And, in case you’re calling someone in Florida to let them know, remember that all times are Eastern Standard Time…)
Sunday, January 2
- 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM: Practice
Monday, January 3
- 8:15 AM – 9:45 AM: Practice
- 11:30 AM: Pep Rally (AvMed Coaches Luncheon, Radisson Downtown)
- 7:00 PM: Pep Rally (Orange Bowl Beach Bash, Hollywood Beach)
- 7:30 PM: Pep Rally (OU Touchdown Club, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino)
Tuesday, January 4
- 9:45 AM – 11:00 AM: Practice
- 3:00 PM: Pep Rally (OU Alumni Association, Intercontinental Hotel)
- 5:00 PM: Pep Rally (Orange Bowl Tailgate Party, Pro Player Stadium, Orange Lot)
- 6:30 PM (approximate!): Pregame! (No halftime performance – it’s the Orange Bowl, you know)
If you’re in the area, don’t miss a chance to see the final appearances of the Centennial Edition Pride of Oklahoma. If you’re not, share your Orange Bowl talk on our Orange Bowl open thread. GO SOONERS!